compensation: Hourly - based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Lead Vault Teller and Vault Teller
Seeking experienced Bank Tellers and/or Head Tellers to manage our vault operations in Decatur, Illinois. Position will be 11am to 8pm. Periodic overtime and weekend (Saturday) coverage will also be needed. Qualified candidates would have the following responsibilities:
* Cash handling, processing, and balancing.
* Forecast cash needs on a daily and weekly basis.
* Accurate data entry.
* Assembly of bank deposits and outgoing cash orders.
* Research and resolve out-of-balance conditions.
* Assist route collectors in resolving data entry issues.
* Management of coin levels and coin orders with Armored Car Service.
* Operate currency counting, sorting, and strapping machines.
* Maintain adequate cash reserve to emergency meet the needs.
* Follow established policies and procedures with regard to vault operations and security.
Starting salary will be commensurate with experience. Positions are immediately available. Must be able pass a background check and be qualified to obtain a Terminal Handlers License from the Illinois Gaming Board.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers